Built for scale. Designed for growth.
WorkOS enables you to quickly ship features required by enterprise customers.
Integrate with any identity provider that supports SAML or OpenID Connect.
- Use your existing database & user management
- All major identity providers supported
- Integrates into your existing login UX / UI
- Google and Microsoft OAuth included
Add user lifecycle management from SCIM and HRIS providers.
- Provision and de-provision users and groups
- Supports all SCIM-based directories
- Custom role mapping
- Realtime updates with event polling or webhooks
Enable enterprise admins to have a self-serve onboarding experience.
- Generate private onboarding URLs
- Up-to-date set up docs with screenshots
- Supports all identity providers and directories
- Custom domain and branding available
Record SIEM logs from your application and export or stream them.
- Complete APIs for event ingestion + export
- Self-serve UI for search, filtering, and exporting
- Export events as a CSV file
- Stream events to third party SIEM providers
Support, exactly how you need it.
Included for all accounts
- Email support
- In-dashboard web support
- API status notifications
- Docs and example apps
- Video calls
- Private Slack channel
- Technical on-boarding guidance
- Guaranteed response SLAs
- Dedicated support account manager
- Quarterly architecture review
- End-user configuration support
- 24 x 7 x 365 response SLAs
Frequently asked questions
A connection represents the relationship between WorkOS and any group of end users. Each enterprise customer you’ll be supporting SSO or Directory Sync is counted as one connection.
No, each connection at WorkOS is billed the same, regardless of the identity provider (IdP), directory service used, or the total number of end users.
WorkOS is free to get started and you don't even need to add a credit card until you move a connection from the Sandbox to the Production environment.
The Sandbox environment is made for testing your integrations, while the Production environment is built for live applications that use real customer data.
Yes, Admin Portal is fully functional without customization and is included in all WorkOS accounts. Custom branding and custom domains can be applied for an additional monthly fee.
Yes, there's no catch here. We provide unlimited magic link email authentication and OAuth sign in (from Google and Microsoft) for all WorkOS accounts free of charge.
Still have questions?
We can help can help with everything from technical best practices to plans and pricing.
Expand your market
In the past, building for the enterprise was complex, time-consuming, and distracting from core features. Deals would slip away, perhaps forever, due to requirements from IT admins.
With WorkOS, you can immediately begin selling to enterprise customers and expand your market footprint.
Watch: Crossing the
What happens if you don’t become Enterprise Ready?