WorkOS allows your app to easily connect to the services needed to support your next enterprise customer.
- Supports SAML and OpenID Connect
- Multiple identity providers per enterprise
- Use your existing database & user management
- All major identity providers supported
- Integrates into your existing login UX/UI
- Supports SCIM-based directories
- Integrates into HRIS systems
- Full user lifecycle management
- Provision/de-provision users and groups
- Realtime updates with webhooks
- Passwordless sign-in via email
- Secure ephemerial sign-in urls
- Use with or without SSO
- Customize your email template
- Use your own email provider
- Onboarding for enterprise customers
- Up-to-date set up docs with screenshots
- Supports all identity providers and directories
- Hosted on your domain (CNAME)
- Can be branded to match your app
- Time-based one-time passcodes
- Support authenticator apps
- SMS-based passcodes
- Customizable SMS templates
- Works with any session strategy
- Private channel for your team via Slack
- Personalized support from WorkOS
- Talk directly with our product and success teams
- Support for all WorkOS products
- New feature announcements in real-time
Frequently asked questions
A connection represents the relationship between WorkOS and any group of end users. Each enterprise customer you’ll be supporting SSO or Directory Sync is counted as one connection.
No, each connection at WorkOS is billed the same, regardless of the identity provider (IdP), directory service used, or the total number of end users.
WorkOS is free to get started and you don't even need to add a credit card until you move a connection from the Sandbox to the Production environment.
The Sandbox environment is made for testing your integrations, while the Production environment is built for live applications that use real customer data.
Definitely! The $499 fee is only applied for those who want to customize the Admin Portal branding. You can use it for free with the WorkOS branding.
Yes, there's no catch here. We provide unlimited magic link email authentication and OAuth sign in (from Google and Microsoft) 100% free of charge.
Expand your market
In the past, building for the enterprise was complex, time-consuming, and distracting from core features. Deals would slip away, perhaps forever, due to requirements from IT admins.
With WorkOS, you can immediately begin selling to enterprise customers and expand your market footprint.
Watch: Crossing the
What happens if you don’t become Enterprise Ready?