July 26, 2021
Today we're introducing a new input file field for X.509 certificates. This will allow users to view the content of the file at any point, making it easier to debug certificate issues.
You can also remove and re-upload a different cert, in case there's any problem.
July 23, 2021
Similar to how we show a list of users for a Directory, you can now see a new tab containing a paginated list of groups in a Directory Sync connection.
- Fixed geolocation data caching
- Optimized image caching and serving
July 20, 2021
Admin Portal users can now restart their entire configuration by using the "Reset Connection" button located at the bottom of the post-setup page. This will completely delete the connection and land the user back on the initial setup screen.
July 19, 2021
Now you have the ability to search for specific Directory Sync users. To provide more control and visibility, we allow you to filter by the following parameters:
Navigate to one of your synced Directories to try it out.
July 15, 2021
You can now visualize the total number of users and groups when using Directory Sync. This will allow developers to check if a directory has the expected number of users and groups at a glance.
- Added OpenID Connect Sessions to the Admin Portal
- Removed return of state param in the SSO flow when it's undefined
July 14, 2021
You now have the ability to generate additional API keys for use in staging or production, revoke or expire API keys to no longer be able to make requests to the WorkOS API. Keys are not visible to anyone in the Dashboard after creation. Because of this, you will need to store these API Keys somewhere securely.
Check out the documentation.
- Fixed an issue where directory validation errors would crash Admin Portal sessions
- Filtered out Magic Link connections from Admin Portal
- Remove environment Pill on API keys page
July 13, 2021
We redesigned the sidebar and environment switcher so you can easily navigate between your staging and production environments. We also updated our URL routing to include absolute links for specific pages within the Dashboard.
- Fixed toast notifications to work properly on route changes
- Make Admin Portal generation error message clearer
June 2, 2021
May 25, 2021
We released v1.0 of all our SDKs. As a result, we’re now following standard semantic versioning with our releases. We recommend upgrading and pinning the latest version of our SDK in your project.
- Added GET /sso/profile endpoint for fetching SSO user profiles
- Added GET /organizations/:id endpoint
- Added DELETE /organizations/:id endpoint
- Added connection.deleted webhook. This fires when a SSO Connection is deleted
- Added dsync.deleted webhook. This fires when a Directory Sync Connection is deleted
Our team of Developer Success Engineers would be delighted to chat with you about WorkOS features and how to make your app enterprise-ready.